Here at Opus Coffee we are passionate about giving back to our local community. Partner with our Airstream or Innovation locations to raise funds for your club/organization/philanthropy by hosting a Portion-of-Sales Fundraiser! These fundraisers are the perfect way to support small businesses, give back to the community, and enjoy your Opus favorite.
How to process works:
- Submit your Fundraiser Application via the form below
- Receive an email confirmation of your assigned date/time
- Spread the word and bring as many people as you can to the event! The more we sell, the more money is donated to your charity/organization! Make sure to tag us on social media so that we can repost your event promotions.
- On the day of your event each guest should tell the barista they are a part of your organization’s fundraiser. Please make sure your guests are aware that they should tip during these events. Baristas work extra hard making delicious drinks on fundraiser days.
- After your event, we will give you a check for a portion of the day’s sales! We donate 40% of the sales over average from the day/time you select. Small turnout? No problem. Each organization is guaranteed at least a $25 donation for participating!
- After your event, you can expect to receive your fundraiser donation check in 30-60 days.
We will begin taking requests for 2023 fundraisers on January 6th for the following month.
Requests for Fundraisers to be held in February are due by Jan 23th
Requests for Fundraisers to be held in March are due by Feb 20th
Requests for Fundraisers to be held in April are due by March 20th
Requests for Fundraisers to be held in May are due by April 24th
Requests for Fundraisers to be held in June are due by May 22nd
No Fundraisers in July/August
Requests for Fundraisers to be held in September 2023 due by August 21st
Other Important Notes:**
-Other locations available via special request but must have at least 2+ weeks notice for scheduling.
-Fundraisers MUST be submitted by the deadlines listed above.