Fundraiser Application Submissions for 2023 are now closed. Thanks to everyone’s outstanding community support, our schedule is currently completely FULL for fundraisers through Fall of 2023.
We will begin considering requests for Spring 2024 Fundraisers taking place between February 1, 2024 – May 1, 2024 starting on November 1, 2023.
Here at Opus Coffee we are passionate about giving back to our local community. Partner with our Airstream or Innovation locations to raise funds for your club/organization/philanthropy by hosting a Portion-of-Sales Fundraiser! These fundraisers are the perfect way to support small businesses, give back to the community, and enjoy your Opus favorites.
How the process works:
- Submit your Fundraiser Application via the form below
- Receive an email confirmation of your assigned date/time
- Spread the word and bring as many people as you can to the event! The more we sell, the more money is donated to your charity/organization! Make sure to tag us on social media so that we can repost your event promotions.
- On the day of your event, each guest should tell the barista they are a part of your organization’s fundraiser. Please make sure your guests are aware that they should tip during these events. Baristas work extra hard making delicious drinks on fundraiser days.
- After your event, we will give you a check for a portion of the day’s sales! We donate 40% of the sales over average from the day/time you select. Small turnout? No problem. Each organization is guaranteed at least a $25 donation for participating!
- After your event, you can expect to receive instructions on how to pick up your fundraiser donation check in 30-60 days.
We are currently accepting requests for Fall 2023 Fundraisers taking place between September 18, 2023 – December 6, 2023. Dates are limited so please plan ahead!
No Fundraisers in January
We will begin taking requests for Spring 2024 Fundraisers taking place between February 1, 2024 – May 1, 2024 starting on December 1, 2023.
Other Important Notes:**
-Other locations available via special request but must have at least 2+ weeks notice for scheduling.
-Fundraisers MUST be submitted by the deadlines listed above.