GUJI OROMIA, ETHIOPIA
Ethiopia Sidamo Guji
COCOA · PLUM · MALTY
Starting at $20.00
You never know where your next cup will take you. Grown in the rich volcanic soils of Ethiopia’s Sidamo region and medium roasted in Gainesville, Florida, this bold single-sourced coffee has come a long way to greet you. Medium roasted, it carries a malty whirl of cocoa and plum.
Guji is one of the zones of the Oromia Region of Southern Ethiopia known for producing some amazing natural coffees. This coffee tends to showcase some nice fruit-forward characteristics with a medium body.
- Elevation: 1800 to 2200 meters
- Varietals: Ethiopian Heirloom
- Milling Process: Natural
- Drying Process: Raised beds
- Harvest Start Month: November
- Harvest End Month: December